Aluminium System Clip TWIN
For hidden fastening of decking with grooved sides
The Twin aluminium system clip is inserted between two wooden boards before being secured within the board groove using a stainless steel clamping plate.The clamping plate is attached to the aluminium substructure using a drilling screw between the joints.The spacer domes ensure uniform joint spacing from board to board.
- Dimensions: 20,5 x 2 x 30 mm
- Material: A2 stainless steel, black
- Indirect/hidden fastening solution
- Individual boards can be adjusted and replaced at any time
- Compatible with Eurotec’s EVO/EVO Slim aluminium system profi les and the HKP deck-support system
- Uniform board spacing of approx. 6 mm
- Supports constructive timber protection
The Twin system holder is suitable for planks with the following groove geometry:
- Groove depth T: ≥ 7,5 mm
- Groove width B: ≥ 2,0 mm
- Groove lip S; ≥ 2,0-12,0 mm
The suitability of the type of wood may need to be determined by the manufacturer/timber supplier.